|MMA Michigan is INTERESTED IN GIVING BACK TO THEIR COMMUNITY!!
MMA Michigan is coordinating their involvement in three upcoming events, making it easy for them to contribute to our community and have fun with their family, friends and coworkers at the same time!
|GLEANERS COMMUNITY SERVICE DAY(S)
Back by popular demand – now with an added date! We are returning to the Gleaners distribution facility in Pontiac where we will be sorting and packing canned goods and dry goods. It’s a very gratifying way to use your annual Community Service Day!
Join the team on Aug. 19th or Aug. 20th
|5K RUN/WALK BENEFITING OVARIAN CANCER RESEARCH
For the 6th consecutive year, we will gather at the Academy of the Sacred Heart to honor Micheline Wentworth and to raise funds for Ovarian Cancer Research and the Academy’s athletics department. This special event includes a 1 Mile Family Fun Run.
Feel free to join the team on September 13th 2015
|8th ANNUAL BROOKSIE WAY HALF-MARATHON – WATER STATION
This is a fun way to support the community and awareness of MMA Michigan. We hand out water to and cheer on the runners/walkers in this growing ½ marathon event.
Please join the team on September 27th 2015
|Here are further details for each of the additional events
Serving the community is a key component for us. Here are a list of organizations we’ve helped over the years.
- Livonia Symphony Orchestra 2015 sponsor
- Michigan Jaguar Association 2015 sponsor
- Humane Society “Walk and Wag” 2015 sponsor
- 2015 Sponsor for The Jean Ledwith King Women’s Center Swing Into Spring Event
- 2015 Livonia Chamber of Commerce City of the State address sponsor
- Gleaners : http://www.hometownlife.com/article/20131017/BUSINESS/310170015/Business-Milestones
- DSO Charitable http://www.dso.org/
- Brother Rice High School http://www.brrice.edu/
- Ladywood High School http://www.ladywood.org/
- Gleaners Community Food Bank http://www.gcfb.org/
- MSU Hillel http://www.msuhillel.org/
- Childhelp Michigan http://www.childhelp.org/page/s/michigan
- Cambridge Consulting Group of Oakland County Bar Foundation http://www.ocba.org/
- PIME Missionaries http://www.pimeusa.org/
- 3 Dimensional Service for Detroit Tigers Alumni Assoc for Fisher House Charities http://detroit.tigers.mlb.com/det/community/tigers_alumni.jsp
- Fisher House Charities http://www.fisherhouse.org/
- Friends for the Development of Greenmead https://www.ci.livonia.mi.us/tabid/188/Departments/Community%20Resources/Greenmead/Main.as…
- National MS Society http://www.nationalmssociety.org/
- NSF for United Way Fundraiser http://www.nsf.org/
- Churchill High School http://www.livoniapublicschools.org/churchill.cfm
- Yankee Air Museum http://www.yankeeairmuseum.org/
- Walsh College Foundation http://www.walshcollege.edu/giving
- The Links Foundation http://www2.binghamton.edu/link-foundation/about.html
- Livonia Fallen Heroes Monument for Livonia Firefighters http://livoniafirefighters.com/
- Hospitality House http://www.hhfp.org/
- Livonia Goodfellows http://www.livoniagoodfellows.org/
- First Step “Peaceful Families-Safe Communities” http://www.firststep-mi.org/
- American Red Cross http://www.redcross.org/
- Seedlings Braille Books http://www.seedlings.org/
- Manoogian Manor http://www.manoogianmanor.com/
- Orchards Child Services http://www.orchards.org/
- Livonia St. Edith Elementary School http://www.stedithschool.com/
- Michigan Jaguars Soccer Association http://www.michiganjaguars.org/
- Temple Shir Shalom http://www.shirshalom.org/
- Sikh Foundation http://www.sikhfoundation.org/